About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The State of Alone


Tracing the borders of Alone that lay on the edges of the sky
Realize how deep wide and high Alone can be
Like the ocean’s bottomless pit that holds the answers to why
It swallows you up and invades your heart like the swelling sea
Heightless heavens reach towards the top of Alone
And far to the east past the rising sun is its home
Like grains of sand countless layered on the warming beach
I am finding out day by day as closer to the edge I reach
The fading stars disappear conquered by the rising sun
The whispering winds call out for me to go to this empty home
And I walk along the crashing seas near but one
Kicking the sand dodging the waves drowning in Alone
No life is around and like a sole rain drop falling from above
A grain of salt far from the quarry in the middle of the woods
Mate with a fractured heart imprisoned void of love
Alone embraces these and console more that any pill could
Bought my ticket and on my way to the tree in a field of wheat
Made my reservation to the hidden cavern I have come to known
Flagged down my taxi to take me where there are no streets
Venturing to follow the empty path to the state of Alone

No comments: