About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Riding on "E"

Lonely voyager on life’s great sea
A sailor in a yacht riding on “e”
Anxious for the next filling station squandering thorough present and past relations
Struggling to go beyond manifest destiny
Float on fumes that evaporate so swiftly
Passersby wave and continue on their journey’s plight
My yacht now drifting slowly into the night
Sun rises expose what is really real
Since many time moonless nights without a meal
But it can only show me in the middle of the sea
Here in this yacht in life’s ocean floating on “e”
There is a stone in my heart I just found today
Heard of it as I knelt and prayed
Unforgiveness blocking the flow of blood
Hiding like the nectar of a tender rose bud
No bees can taste the sweetness of pollen
Blessed by God but also have fallen
Like a dam blocking the path of a river
Transforming me into a taker from a giver

No comments: