About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

When My Ship Comes In

Waiting on the shores of destiny in the sands of time
Visions and dreams reforming in the center of my mind
Waves tell of far away lands and people to see
But not one offers to bring my lover to me
The brisk air chills my flesh to the bone’s marrow
Patience escapes the grasps of my hands in wont of tomorrow
Just the other week got a letter from my lover’s heart
That told of her voyage to me she was about to start
Bags packed and anxious to board this cruise ship
Unaware of the destiny of the wisdom of the iceberg’s tip
Pacing the ground making love messages in the sand
Waves and wind erasing heart felt words from the land
Broken seeds that have died even before being placed in then sod
Vacant alms are offered to this deaf and blind god
My love went down with the Titanic now is one with the sea
I still wait on the shores of hope looking for my ship to come in for me.

No comments: