About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

On A Windy Day

The winds in my wings set my soul to flight
The spiral of fire in the sky conquers my subliminal nigh
And as eyes are opened and the whispers are heard
My veins dance and sway and are caught in the breath of the words
There is this red roof on the barn in the field I lay
A building full of gold and silver and delicate food all on display
Precious gifts are placed in my hands and flood my ears
Priceless thoughts that transport my mind to joyful tears
A diamond in the rough precious crystal dirtied by time
A wonderful song of life behind the jumbled phrases and rhymes
But with my eyes I see the wind dancing above the seas
The soul of a cloud of the heartbeat of a swarm of bees
So in this field of dreams I lay dancing with the clouds
Swaying to the beat of Spring as buds open so proud
Not so far in the distance the wind is dancing with the trees
Patiently I wait for the wind to come and dance with me

No comments: