About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Mind Of Alice

She smiles and blushes as she walks through my heart’s door
Ignores the abstract tattoos and the slippery tile on the floor
She laughs and holds her hands shyly up to her cheeks
Sees the good in everyone and is so humble and meek
Her wisdom and artistic talent as wide as the skies
Eyes so sensitive that at seeing any pain of man or best begins to cry
A heart of gold and faith in the creator above
Is enough of charm to transform any area void of love
She looks into my eyes and tells me that I am special though my hair is thinning
I don’t have the big degrees or tall money but this could be a beginning

Even though she wears glasses she doesn’t see the stitches on my heart
Far as she cares it never make a difference for the very start
She applies salve and softly messages my soul
Told about my bleached history and things that were stole
Stirs my heart and makes the blood flow faster
Though she has a room of trophies ribbons, and plaques
Acts as if they mean nothing to keep her self-esteem in tact
She says I am the only prize that would be worth winning
I don’t have the best build or a fancy car but this could be a beginning

No comments: