About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Guardian Angel

My guardian angel is no sweet small flying cherubim
But tall mighty with protective arms to my aid he comes
He is a strong soldier on the battlefield of my life
To shield me from the attacks of defeat and strife
My guardian angel stands tall and has powerful wings
That shades me and comforts me when they sing
He is beautiful and constantly obeys his master
Keeping me from falling into assured disaster
My guardian angel is no young cute cherubim
But a warrior and leader of a vast battalion
He is always there right by my side
With the exceptions of the times I am full of pride
But faithful and pure he returns with all of his might
To lead and guide me into the eternal light

No comments: