About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

The First Journey

Dancing on the edge of the wind my heart spreads its wings
Tears like sour wine ignites my voice once again to sing
This prism by my heart reflecting rainbows on my will
A tune for all to hear although my mind lays dormant and still
Seas between our shores sweet kisses placed on the peaks of waves
Birds soar on the horizons to halt this lonesome knave
Through the swells in the ocean’s soul, the journey goes on
These emotions wells in my heart though time’s threats are so strong
Skipping on the front of a typhoon dodging the storm’s surge
Eyes a glare like coals on my heart its filth to purge
Branding iron placed marks on the inside of my head
Fresh hail bombards my earth knocking me out and declares me dead
Moon beams sway in the soft approach of a warm spring morn
The way the white clouds brings the flower bulbs to scorn
Feathers ruffled but the rough fight to bliss continue
Emotion’s light a fire to clean each of my venues
Dangling in the weaved web of this two legged spider
Wings tangled in the ebb of the prisoner’s outsiders
Rainbow conquered by clouds my morn a defeated foe
Thunder rings so loud but my deaf heart would never know
The second downpour in my soul floods my heart’s levies
Drowning in emotions my mind’s drenched from the tears bevy

No comments: