About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Angel

Oh little angel from the far reaches of heaven above
You shine on my warmth from your joy your love
Such sweet music dancing in between my aching ears
Calms all worries soothes all my deadening fears
There was no deed or conquest completed due this reward
Only the grace and mercy from a loving Lord
Oh little angel you bring gifts of such peace
You touch my soul and give it sweet release
Inspires my will and massages my waking mind
Such colorful and balanced designs
There was no innocent or perfection deep within
Only the love to help combat these waves of sin
Oh little angel you are perfect in your words your timing
You sing to me and recite eloquent rhyming
Such sweet fragrance you introduced into my world
Eases these concrete days and planes that are unfurled
There was no price that was paid or value can be placed
Only the rainbow of promises and sins erased

No comments: