About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

OH


Oh can I see the brightness of your smile
Or the gracefulness of your style?
Oh can I feel the warmth of your touch
Or the fullness of your love?
Oh can I hear the peace of your voice
Or the completeness of your joys?
Oh can I smell the sweet aroma of your scent
Or the beauty that is heaven sent?
Oh can I feel the softness of your hands
Or the peace that soothes even these desert sands?
Oh can I see the sunshine of your eyes
Or the wisdom that spans the miles?
Oh can I know the gentleness of your heart
Or the source that causes fantasies to start?
Oh can I hear your melodic symphony
Or the taste the lips that are so sweet?

No comments: