About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Vow

Pledge your heart to me with your eyes
And I will vow to you my soul
Let our solitude be our paradise
And let love take total control
Let your shadows by my light
And I will bask until evening comes
Let your breath be my night
And I will be your moon and sun
Promise me your lips for me to kiss
And I will share words from my heart
Let our world be wrapped in bliss
And let love spring from the start
Let our emotions sway in the breeze
And I will dance to every beat
Let your fragrance be the gentle melodies
And I will vow never to retreat

No comments: