About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Monday, January 21, 2008

These Stormy Seasons


Dark clouds invade my peaceful sky
From mountains on the horizon
Confusing the signature of time
You stand before me realizing
The air is thick as thieves
And pregnant clouds and wells of tears
The rain starts from your eyes I believe
Can’t determine which are the clouds or yours
They join and form a river at your feet
I am at a lost the rhyme or reason
But my soul refuses to retreat
Though it may be the rainy season
Steam fills the closed locked room
From the heat birthed from the shower
And you stand before me like a gentle flower
The air so think I can hardly breathe
And the moisture sticks to my pores
Sweat forms on your cheek I believe
But I can’t determine if it is from the air or is yours
The drops join and are washed down the drain
I am at a lost to the rhyme or reason
But my heart tries to comfort your pain
Through these stormy seasons

No comments: