About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

In Time

Somewhere in the cycle of time
There will be a vision of your hand in mine
Our souls will fly above the dancing clouds
Our spirits will sing confident and loud
Somewhere in the sphere of time
There will be a blending of our hearts and mind
Your dreams will echo our bliss
Your thoughts will be communed in a kiss
Somewhere in the realm of time
There will be a paradise sweet sublime
My reality will revolve around you
My paths be clear my days be true
Somewhere in the grasps of time
There will be our rhythm our rhyme
Our flesh will burn with intense fire
Our fantasy will be pregnant with desire

No comments: