About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Re-tuning My Heart


My heart is out of tune
The gently song of the stars and moon
Hitting such vile loud chords
Makes the soothing melody so awkward
Can’t seem to hit the right notes
Misspoken words untrue quotes
My heart is out of tune
Causing fights when it should swoon
Hitting such horrid chords
Changes the shapes of my words
Can’t get the coordination or hear
The message I am saying is not clear
My heart is out of tune
Pray this condition ends soon
Hitting such bad chords
Thankful for a gracious Lord
Yet my heart just wanted to run
Cover my ears and let my mouth be dumb
My heart is out of tune
Like a snowball in the month of June
Hitting such crazy chords
Like the clashing of sharp swords
Hope my soul will see the light
So my heart can finally get it right

No comments: