About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Queen

From the shape of her tears
To the fruitfulness of years
From the pureness of her smile
To the originality of her style
Her voice echoes in my mind’s sky
Her beauty is forever before my eyes
Her scent saturates my nose
Her thoughts are seedlings in me that grow
From the silkiness of her hair
To the words that fill the air
From the thoughts that she births
To the fertile soil which is her earth
Her touch is a source of peace
Her whisper gifts sweet release
Her charm fills the corner of my dreams
Her humor makes my sides burst their seams
From yesterdays’ dark shadows
To the hopes of her tomorrows
From the corners of the sky above
To the limitless of her love

No comments: