About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sea of Neurosis


The river that fills my sea of neurosis
Gentle currents flow cuddle then kiss
The ripples echo in these deep pools of thought
Feeding fish and plankton and the mounting juggernaut
My soul offers itself as sacrificial bait
But the hunted are too wise to anticipate
So these lofty ideas reach for barren shores
While trying to hold their grasp on my heart’s anchor
Will they dive or die be captured sink or fly?
Will they float or drown be eaten or lie?
This river that fills my sea of neurosis
Tenderly trickles into my arms with such bliss

No comments: