About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Black and Blues

So much poison with power
So much hate with hope
So much sweet with sour
So much reason with rope
This rebellion of spirit versus flesh
Drives my soul to dream of death
This reception of feelings and thoughts
Casts light on my shadows of doubt
So much love with lies
So much mire with mirth
So much sin with sighs
So much worry with worth
This exasperation from my core
Makes every cell ache sore
This evocation deafens my ears
Guiding the shadows of my fear


No comments: