About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

That Day I Saw You

Yesterday I saw you gently planting a seed in the garden
So close to nature so pure and true
Tilling the ground that had hardened
I think it is all you ever desired to do
I saw in your eyes hopes of what you wish to reap
So involved in the process of life
Vowing to the soil promises that you will keep
I think this is what made me want you as my wife
I saw you your hair blowing gently in the wind
So beautiful and heart so true
Tilling my ground as you sat on your knees
I know this in only one beautiful facet of you
I saw you amongst the flowers so fair
So precious like an angel delicate and bright
Vowing to my soul a love that none other could compare
I this is what made me want you for the rest of my life.

No comments: