About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Now That You Are Gone

After you left the sun never returned to my sky
Gray heavens filled my every day
The seas all receded and died
Only rain on the day you went away
The full moon now hid by black clouds
Flowers wilted and frozen brown
My world covered in a dark shroud
Freezing rain attacks ounce fertile ground
The trees have sacrificed all their leafs
Fruit is now rotting on the soil
Birds silenced by the deafening breeze
There is an earthquake in my soul
The sky can no longer be the canvas for the sunset
Rainbows have been condemned to their grave
Such visions my mind forced to forget
Yet some memories have to be saved
After you left the forest became deserts
Once lush and green now forbidden and barren
My world only offers pains and hurts
What pains me more is I am the only one caring

No comments: