About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Sister's Prophecy


Never wanted to be like my sister
All alone no one around with her
So I held onto friends so very tight
Would call so often daily try to write
Now all of them have gone their own way
I am now all alone I’m afraid
Molding myself to fit into their universe
Now it’s me that is avoided like a curse
Altering my mind to be just like them
In order to be a puzzle pieces to keep them as friends
Wearing their fashions attending the same sanctuary
Studying the same classes an actuary
Never wanted to be like my sister
But seems I have turned out just like her

No comments: