About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Powerless

Your love is far too precious for me to possess
And like the ocean to deep to fathom
Your kiss is too sweet my soul must confess
And my soul cannot cross fear’s chasm
How can I express the breadth of emotions felt?
My soul is not worthy of such gentle grace
How can my heart be stone and with your touch melt?
My eyes cannot comprehend the beauty of your face
Your touch is much too blissful not to ignite desire
And like the sky without limits and borders
Your words so intense can set rivers on fire
And my flesh kneels and follows your orders
Hypnotized by your eyes my life becomes clay
I can only listen to your aura and humbly obey


No comments: