About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Apostle of Stolen Dreams

Along this path I met the apostle of stolen dreams
Frightened me to my core and assaulted my soul’s seams
Revealed volumes of visions that echo from my past
So many forgotten or abandoned or to the see were caste
Their memory makes me wonder where all the time disappeared
But in secret passages of my heart their impression was seared
His arms were strong and his eyes were on fire
His expressions were kind and humble even though he owned an empire
He ripped out pages from this book and handed them to me
I read the words and recalled what once was my destiny
He did not speak but I knew that was all he would give
But that is all I could handle to be able to live
He vanished just as swiftly as he mysteriously appeared
Yet now my soul was at peace my heart no longer feared
So these few pages of dreams revived and given their breath
Their vision now alive and brought back from death

No comments: