About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Perpetual Winter

Wish it could stay cold and snow
Spring remain buried in the blanket of winter
Blossoms unborn seeds that won’t know
Bird never to return the warmth not allowed to enter
For you are gone there can be no spring
My heart still barren like the pregnant trees
For you are not here my soul cannot sing
My heart doomed to staying on wounded knees
These icicles that hang from my emotions dripping
But the blood runs cold through my veins
These seams in me slowly ripping
Dried from the touch of baptizing rains
Wish the sky would stay shades of gray
Winter winds chill both man and beast
Rivers remain still and the snow stay
Sunrises invisible to those facing east

No comments: