About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lioness

Style without substance
Color without brilliance
She drove my soul to forgiveness the way she was
Her locks encouraged my dreams and images of lust
Beauty without brains
Clouds without rain
She hurt my mind listening to her shallow thoughts
Her maturity masked only by age had come to naught
Grace without contemplation
Structure without foundation
She lit the wick deep in my soul
Her touch made my mind loose all control
Life without mission
Eye sight without vision
She set my flesh eternally on fire
Her will her pleasure became my sole desire

No comments: