About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sophia


Her words are distorted not necessarily lies
Her touch was deceptive but still hypnotized
She was a faux not a foe
Hard to free but easy to get to know
Her movement was like a silhouette yet so real
Her scent was sweet but my senses they kill
Not a friend and not an enemy
Know her soul yet cannot set it free
Her eyes were hazel contacts not sure what their true color was
Her affection was so genuine but it was not love
Not an acquaintance but far from a friend
The flames that burn like ice just won’t end
Her true identity was hidden for from detection
Her reality was the wick to my defection
Not a whore my flesh to gratify
Not a sorcerer my soul to mystify
Her kisses were not contracts her presents were not a promise
Yet every moment with her was unbridled bliss

No comments: