About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

On the Wings of Ink

This pen in my hand a drink to my lips
Music blaring in this solitary confinement
Art staring back at my creations
Emotions breaking free of their confinement
Every word in tune with my thoughts
White paper now seasoned with black designs
Phrases in time with my heartbeats
Forming a detailed map on my mind
The outside is galaxies far away
Only companions are the sentences that give birth
This oasis discovered here in solitude
Peace and contentment an invaluable worth
Dirt from yesterday flies off my soul
My sanity my peace regained
Eyes opened heart running free
These emotions now unchained

No comments: