About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shadows of De-Light


What whimsical games we play here in the midst of the night
Charming each other’s emotions dancing to the shadows of de-light
Our eyes drunk with desire our souls flying in the wind
Our hearts singing like waves our flesh tempted to sin
Your voice hypnotizes the path of my eyes
These fertile soil promise an endless paradise
My touch ignites the wick of your dreams
These springs feed virgin fresh streams
What fanciful pictures we paint here beyond sound and sight
Flowing through each other’s veins warmed by the shadows of de-light
Our fingers tingling with ecstasy our minds pregnant with peace
Our ears warmed like sunshine our thoughts offer sweet release
Your scent fills my lungs and invigorates my senses
The atmosphere consumes my fear and tears down my fences
My words impregnate your trees at its roots
The ground blanketed with fresh succulent fruit
What wonderful rhymes we say here with such confidence and might
Soothing each other’s scars dancing to the shadows of de-light

No comments: