About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Breakfast On Pluto

We can either stay laying here or you know
Have our continental breakfast over on Pluto
Yeah just watch all the other planets dancin’ in the sky
See the galaxy of stars shining in your eye
Let the earth continue on its path while in each other’s arms
Or watch the 7 moons fill the atmosphere with their charm
Kiss during the morning breeze in our secluded paradise
Lost in each other’s soul during the wonderful sunrise
I will drink from the river of sweat that’s on your back
Tasting your ear lobe down to your anxious neck
Let’s stay here and study our faces glow
Have our breakfast right here on Pluto
Yeah just sing to the rhythm of the universe’s heartbeat
Hearing our ecstasy and laughter from tickled feet
Let time pass and our day last for 48 hours
Taste the sweetness that will never grow sour
Study the curvature of your body the contour of your face
Journey to unseen lands not let a second go to waste
I will make a meal of your fingers a feast of your lips
I will lick the nape of your neck and gently kiss your hips
Let’s stay here counting the constellations that come and go
Yeah have our breakfast right here on Pluto
Our world our shadows so many light years away
The only reality is here on our shores of clay
The echoes the stains cannot touch us here
Future is bright our virgin day fresh and clear
No distractions to our Shangri la to our peace
Every touch every taste every sound a sweet release
I will hold you tight as I savor what you feel
Your words will be my air your pulse will be my meal

No comments: